Civil Survival Project | 927 N. Northlake Way | Suite 210 | Seattle, WA 98103
This workshop is intended as a general educational review of a legal subject.
It is not intended as a source of advice for the solution of legal matters or problems.
Legal Information &
We teach Social Justice Advocacy to Formerly Incarcerated & other Justice-Involved Individuals.
If you are directly or indirectly impacted by the criminal justice system – or if you just want to help – we’d love to see you at our free workshop!
Saturday, October 6, 2018
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• How and why justice-involved people must organize for political change
• What are your legal rights and remedies to employment, housing, and LFOs
• What we can do to change laws and create more opportunities
• Why we all need to learn about civics
• We will learn to tell our stories and practice telling them to elected officials
Please confirm attendance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by voicemail: 720.772.1076
For more information about our organization, please visit: www.civilsurvival.org
Marvin Williams Recreation Center
802 Dr. ML King Way
Bremerton, WA 98337