RECOVERY COACH TRAINING
This training is facilitated by a college faculty member who has been trained by the Recovery Coach Academy (RCA) and Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery (CCAR). She will present their nationally recognized best practice model for those interested in becoming a Recovery Coach.
This training will enable participants to:
- Provide peer-to-peer mentoring
- Promote health and wellness of people with substance abuse disorders
- Serve as a personal guide and mentor for people who are seeking or are already in recovery.
- May lead to entry-level employment in peer support
- Those with criminal background barriers to employment highly suggested to register
LIMITED NUMBER OF SEATS, SO REGISTER TODAY!
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Next Steps Program 425-640-1192