Myth & Facts About Living with a Criminal History
Join us at our Myths and Facts presentation to learn about your rights. Learn the answers to:
- Are you allowed to vote If you have a criminal record?
- Can you vote If you are homeless?
- Can an employer or landlord use my criminal history to make an employment or housing decision?
- Can I leave the country or apply for financlal aid If I have a crlmlnal history?
- Are Legal Flnanclal Obllgatlons negotiable?
Come get Information and answers to these and other questions.
Snacks wlll be provided!
What: Myths and Fact.a Presentation
Where: Carnegia Resource Canter. 3001 Oakes Ava. Everett. WA 98201
When: October 22, 1:00pm -2:00 pm