Get Certified for a New Career!
Avg. Starting Salary $21/hr!*
FREE PATHWAY TRAINING for careers in:
• Environmental Remediation
• Environmental Science
• Construction + Materials Moving
• Emergency Management
Graduates now work at:
Department of Ecology • King County Wastewater • Clean Harbor • Northwest Abatement • TCB Industrial • Now Environmental
About the Course
• Six-weeks l Free Course l Limited to 20
• Offers multiple certifications and training for entry-level positions, with the ability to grow your career!
Federally Funded by an Environmental Protection Agency Environmental Workforce Development and Jobs Training Grant and in conjunction with Clover Park Technical college, the City of Tacoma and Goodwill.
What Do I Receive?
Am I Eligible?
COURSE CONTENT & CERTIFICATIONS:
• OSHA 30 Construction Safety
• Underground Storage Tanks
• 40 Hour HAZWOPER
• Confined Space Entry
• Forklift / Scissor Lift
• Asbestos Removal
• Chemical Safety
• Remediation Technology
• First Aid / CPR
• Age 18 or older
• Tacoma/Pierce County resident
• Valid driver’s license (Pref. WA)
• Reliable transportation
• HS diploma or equivalent
• Pass a required drug screening test
• Perform at acceptable level on a basic
math/reading assessment (CASAS Test)
• No felonies more recent than 7 years
* Veterans & Tacoma/Pierce County residents
receive preferred entry
Attend a Mandatory Orientation
Register Online: bit.ly/GW-EnviroTraining
Orientation Dates: April 2nd • 18th • 23rd at 1pm
Orientation Location: Milgard Work Opportunity Center • Room 338
714 S. 27th St., Tacoma, WA
May 8th - June 21st • Mon - Fri (8 AM-4:30 PM)
Instruction takes place at Clover Park Technical College
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Washington Relay Service – 711.
Your opinion is important to us! Please complete this survey to let us know how we are doing!