FAFSA Application Workshop
College representatives will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone looking to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Come prepared to create Your Federal Student Aid username and password before you complete your FAFSA.
You can create your Federal Student Aid ID (username and password) by visiting fsaid.ed.gov.
Please bring the following items with you:
• Yours and/or One Parent’s FSA ID Username & Password
• Your and/or Parent’s 2016 1040 tax return forms for the 18-19 FAFSA and/or 2017 1040 tax return forms for 19-20 FAFSA.
• Yours and/or Parent’s 2016 W2 if you worked but were not required to file for the 18-19 FAFSA and/or 2017 W2 for the 19-20 FAFSA.
• Driver’s License or State ID
• Social Security Number
• Alien Registration Card (if you are a permanent resident – FAFSA application only)
• Additional untaxed financial information, such as child support, (TANF) temporary assistance for needy families’ information, etc.