2019 Children of the Incarcerated Conference
The 2019 Children of the Incarcerated Conference will be held on Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
Participant registration includes all conference materials, continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunch, morning and afternoon plenary session.
We urge you to register, as soon as possible, as space is limited. CEU’s will be available for Social Workers and Attorneys.
Early Registration: $140 through March 18, 2019
Late Registration: $160 starting March 19, 2019
Payment can be made by check, or online. For those paying by check, you will still need to go online to register. Follow the instructions after clicking the button below.
For questions about the conference, please contact UW Tacoma Events and Conference Services during regular business hours at 253-692-4676 or email@example.com.
Participants will register online for ONE morning workshop and ONE afternoon collaborative session.
Concurrent Morning Workshops: 10:45 - 11:45 A.M.
- Workshop A (The Role of Incarcerated Mothers as Primary Caregivers & the Challenges Faced by Families and Communities)
- Workshop B (Impact of AFSA & Civil Death Penalty)
- Workshop C (Strength in Families Program: Voices from Fathers)
Concurrent Morning Workshops: 1:30 - 3:00 P.M.
- Collaborative Session A (Innovative State Programs to Support Children and Families Experiencing Parental Incarceration)
- Collaborative Session B (Keeping Families Connected: Court Access for Incarcerated Parents)
- Collaborative Session C (Supporting Children of Incarcerated Parents)
The Coalition for Children of the Incarcerated, University of Washington Tacoma: Social Work & Criminal Justice Program, School of Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences, Post-Prison Education Research Lab, UWT Legal Pathways Initiative, Washington State Office of Public Defense, and Washington State Chapter-National Association of Social Workers.
March 27, 2019
7:30am to 5:00pm
253-692-4676 or firstname.lastname@example.org