Financial Education 101Sign Up
If financial stability is your biggest worry, this course is for you. You’ll learn how to prioritize your budget along with goal setting, understand a credit report, saving and investing. This interactive class will help you build healthy relationship with money while balancing your personal and professional life.
The purpose of this session is to provide the participants with the tools and resources for saving money in order to achieve their personal financial goals. After this workshop, participants should leave with the knowledge and confidence to:
• Establish financial goals
• Saving for emergencies and long-term goals
• How to understand a credit report/score
• Importance of paying yourself first
• Equipped to start building or reestablishing positive credit history